Monday, January 9, 2017

Favorites of 2016: Novellas

Of the 197 books I read in 2016, I rated 74 of them 5 stars! Here are the novellas and novella collections that had me glued to the pages- and I've already read some of them again!

(Check out my 2016 faves for historical and contemporary books, and next up will be my favorite series!)

 With This Ring? A Novella Collection of Proposals Gone Awry 
by Karen Witemeyer, Mary Connealy, Regina Jennings, Melissa Jagears

Timeless Romance Anthology: Mail Order Bride Collection
by Stacy Henrie, Kristin Holt, Annette Lyon, Sarah M. Eden, Heather B. Moore, Sian Ann Bessey
 Timeless Romance Anthology: Road Trip Collection
by Jolene Betty Perry, Sarah M. Eden, Ranee` S. Clark, Annette Lyon, Heather B. Moore, Aubrey Mace
 
 A Lady's Favor by Josi S. Kilpack

One Small Chance by Lucinda Whitney
 Timeless Regency Collection: A Country Christmas
by Josi S. Kilpack, Carla Kelly, Jennifer Moore

Love for All Seasons by Stacy Henrie
What are YOUR favorite novellas or novella collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!