Saturday, January 7, 2017

Favorites of 2016: Contemporary

In 2016 I found myself really getting into contemporary romance! I enjoy both first person and third person POV and I read a good mix of both. Here are the stand-out contemporary novels I read in 2016 (in no particular order). I highly recommend all of them and they are all ones I plan to read again in the future! Add them to your Goodreads TBR or Amazon wishlist!
 
(Check out my historical faves of 2016, and stay tuned for my favorite novellas and series!)
 
My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade
 
 Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey

 Change of Heart by Courtney Walsh

His Personal Relationship Manager
 
 Pimpernel by Sheralyn Pratt

 Beyond the Rising Tide by Sarah Beard

 A Portrait of Emily Price by Katherine Reay

 Gladly Beyond by Nichole Van

 The Thirteenth Chance by Amy Matayo

Walk of Infamy by Sheralyn Pratt

What are YOUR favorite contemporary novels you read last year?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!