Friday, January 6, 2017

Favorites of 2016: Historical

I've been inspired by several blogs I follow to make a "Best of 2016" post. But I quickly ran into a problem. Of the 197 books I read last year, 74 of them were ones I rated 5 stars! How do you narrow that down?! I bit the bullet and got it down to 37, but that still seemed like too many for one blog post. So I've divided my favorites up by genre and I'll be sharing them in four separate posts: historical, contemporary, novellas, and series. 

Here are the amazing historical novels I read in 2016 in no particular order. I highly recommend all of them and they are all ones I plan to re-read again in the future!

A Captain for Laura Rose by Stephanie Grace Whitson

Love Unexpected by Jody Hedlund

 Doing No Harm by Carla Kelly

Dawn at Emberwilde by Sarah E. Ladd

The Express Rider's Lady by Stacy Henrie

 No Other Will Do by Karen Witemeyer

 The Moses Chronicles: Deliverance by H. B. Moore

 Willowkeep by Julie Daines

 So Rare a Gift by Amber Lynn Perry

 A Place for Miss Snow by Jennifer Moore

The Governess by Kristen McKendry

What were your favorite historical novels that you read in 2016?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!