Friday, February 19, 2021

Friday's Featured Finds: Love in the City

I'm excited to announce a new weekly post I'll be doing on Fridays called Featured Finds! I'll be curating a list of fun products I find that go with a book I'm reading! You can find them all at my Featured Finds Amazon Idea List or click the product images below.

Right now I'm in the middle of a box set called Love in the City. The stories are romantic comedies and some of my favorite authors are contributors- Jennifer Peel, Becky Monson, Lucy McConnell, and Shari L. Tapscott! It's only 99 cents so don't miss out!

 

With 12 stories this could easily take all weekend to read, but you could also break them up and read one or two between other longer books! I personally like reading something contemporary and fun in between books that are historical or have heavier themes.

 

I've found that living and shopping in the city, a tote always comes in handy. I love this classy bookish tote by Kate Spade!


"Stack of Classics" Kate Spade New York Canvas Book Tote with Interior Pocket


Quirky enamel pins are so fun, and perfect for accessorizing your bookish tote ;) I couldn't resist this cat "Purrito". Cats are also the ideal apartment pet!


Pinsanity Cute Cat Purrito Enamel Pin


Office jobs abound in the city, and I've discovered the importance of using a wrist rest for my keyboard and mousepad. I instantly fell in love with this modern floral and bought it to replace my worn out plain black set.



Pretty mugs are a must for your hot drink of choice! During the winter I love herbal tea sweetened with a few drops of stevia. My favorite flavors are peppermint, cinnamon, peach, and raspberry.

Rose Gold Porcelain Mug, Set of Two

 

A bookshelf is essential, and I'm loving the weathered gray wood look. This one stood out to me with the black trim, I think it looks chic!


 
And lastly, a beautiful blanket to snuggle up in while reading! The recliner rocker in my front room is my favorite reading spot, but it's a faded olive green and doesn't really match the rest of the decor. I think the pom poms on this classic black throw bring an element of whimsy and design while camouflaging the chair when not in use.

Fleece Throw Blanket with Pom Pom Fringe

 

I'd love comments with feedback! Do you plan on reading Love in the City? What do you think of today's finds? What types of products would you like to see featured in future posts?

Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!