Thursday, February 6, 2020

Freebies & Sales Amazon Idea List!



For those of you not on Facebook, I wanted to make sure you were aware of a new feature I've been having fun with! I'm always excited to share e-book deals, and for a long time there seemed to be no way to keep on top of them all... until I learned about Amazon Idea lists! What I like about it is that it shows the current price and also lets me add and remove books easily, so I can keep it updated daily. Right now there are 264 on the list!!!

I add books to the list that I've read and enjoyed, books from authors I'm familiar with, and also recommendations from trusted reader and author friends. There's a variety of genres- contemporary, historical, young adult, suspense, Amish, women's fiction, and the occasional non-fiction. I do my best to make sure that they are clean reads at the level that I'm comfortable reading and recommending.

The prices range from free to $3.00. I'm more liberal with the deals I post up to $2.00, but know that when you see a book on the list that is $3.00, it's one I've personally read and rated 5 stars- totally worth the extra buck in my opinion :)

Swing by as often as you'd like! I follow so many authors, bloggers, and publishers, that I'm finding great deals almost daily!


http://amazon.com/shop/heidireads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!