Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Review: The Cupcake Dilemma by Jennifer Rodewald


Heidi Reads... The Cupcake Dilemma by Jennifer Rodewald

My rating: 5 stars / It was amazing

http://www.amazon.comhttp://www.amazon.comhttp://www.goodreads.com

Synopsis

My name is Kirstin Hill. I'm a simple girl trying to figure out life in a small town. There are a few things you should know about me before we begin. I grew up in the city. I'm a teacher--a first year teacher, (some of you understand that significance). And, finally, when it comes to cooking, I'm a disaster. Maybe none of those things seem story-worthy, but trust me, I have a story. I call it The Cupcake Dilemma, and it literally changed my life. How? I'm glad you asked.

It all started with an extra assignment delegated to me at school right before Valentine's Day... but before we get too far, let me begin by stating this clearly. I was voluntold.


My Review

Oh-so-cute! I loved this light and funny novella with a sweet romance that made me want to read it again as soon as I finished it. (So I did) ;) Kirstin's voice is a perfect blend of humorous and vulnerable that makes her easy to relate to and enjoyable to read. Ian was fun and unexpected, and I loved his reactions to Kirstin. They have a fun friendship with potential for more, but they are both playing it cool. Awesome romantic tension and even better when things get really interesting! This is one that's going on my "get-me-in-a-better-mood" list :)

(I received a copy of the book from a giveaway; all opinions in this review are my own)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!