Monday, June 27, 2022

Review: A Cowboy Christmas by Linda Goodnight, Ruth Logan Herne


My rating: 4 stars / I really liked it



Synopsis

Second chances at love
A duet of Christmas cowboy romances 
 
Rancher Caleb Girard never thought he deserved Kristen Andrews. But when his ailing foster father brings her home as his nurse, Christmas blessings could surprise them all in Snowbound Christmas
 
After a tragic loss, Ty Carrington tries to hide from the world on his Idaho ranch...until Jessica Lambert and her adorable daughter sneak into his life and his heart in Falling for the Christmas Cowboy.

My Review

I love Christmas stories and will read them any time of year! This is a great duo of stories and I enjoyed the warm spirit of the season in them. They both had great plots and characters, and while the romantic tension wasn't as strong as I usually like, I still appreciated the gentle sweetness of the connection between the leading couples. I enjoy the writing style of both these authors and recommend this book to fans of inspirational holiday stories for a quick and pleasant read.

Disclosure statement: A complimentary copy of this book was provided from a tour group, publisher, publicist, or author, including NetGalley, OR was borrowed from the library, including OverDrive, OR borrowed from Kindle Unlimited, OR purchased. A review was not required and all views and opinions expressed are unbiased and my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!