Tuesday, September 20, 2016

#TackleTBR Daily Update - Day 8 & 9


http://www.wishfulendings.com/2016/08/tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-sign-up.html

Day 8 & 9

I finally was able to finish Newton and Polly!!! It was amazing. Posting review ASAP. I'm reading a light novella next which will be a big contrast.

I had a blast at the #TackleTBRchat on Twitter (my first Twitter chat party and I was proud for being able to keep up!) and even won the $5 Amazon giveaway, woo-hoo! Thanks Tressa! Excited to pick an e-book from my wishlist :)

Planning on digging through my book boxes to complete both the duo-color challenge and name challenge from Tressa at Wishful Endings, which will be super fun, and I'm sure I'll find a bunch of books I'll want to re-read :)

Tally:
Total Pages Read: 1,614
Total Books Finished: 5










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!