Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Balanced Challenge Day Nine: Inspiration and Relaxation

Balanced e-book by Tricia Goyer

Give your mind a rest and a dose of good, old-fashioned inspiration. Carve out some time today to implement one of my tips about finding inspiration and enjoy the feeling of creativity. 

  1. Spend time with God, praying for God’s inspiration.
  2. Do something to feed your creative soul.
  3. Let the creativity spill out through words, through music, through art.
  4. Share your message (God’s message through you) with others.
Something that I have let go of over the years of becoming a busy mom is recording our family history through scrapbooking our photographs. One of my new year's resolutions is to begin scrapbooking on a weekly basis with my older daughter. So I pulled out some envelopes of school and soccer pictures, hauled out the stacks of decorative paper, and we matched up what papers would look best with the pictures. that's as far as we got, so next time we'll plan the layout and embellishments and get it all glued down. I expect (and hope!) that as we get into the groove my creative juices will flow faster...

This post is part of the Balanced challenge with Tricia Goyer—and you can join, too!

Get Balanced!
Tricia Goyer Balanced
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!